Solicitations (IFBs, RFPs, and RFQs)
Cottage Homes Project – Laurel Oaks
Merry Place Estates Phase II – 425 Hogan Street
- S21-MPE-Type 2 Alt Bid Package
- 21-MPE- Type 2 Alt [Addendum]
- Type 2 Alt Approved Phase 2
- Approved Supporting
- Landscape & Irrigation
Merry Place Estates Phase II – 422 20th Street Complete Build
- S21-MPE-Type 2 Rev Bid Package
- Approved Plans 422 20th Street
- Approved Supporting for 422 20th Street
- 06/25/21 Addendum
Merry Place Estates Phase II – 426 20th Street & 429 Hogan Street Electrical Bid
- S21-MPE-Type 3 & Type 3 Reverse
- Approved Plans 426 20th Street
- Approved Supporting for 426 20th Street
- Approved Plans 429 20th Street
- Approved Supporting for 429 20th Street
Twin Lakes RAD Replacement 1
- There is a site meeting and walk-through on Tuesday, June 22nd, at 10am, and Firm Fixed Quotes are due by 5pm on July 6th.
- We can alert any General, Building and Residential Contractors to this opportunity.
- Davis Bacon Act applies (wage decision, certified payrolls, etc.) as does Section 3 of the HUD AC.
- The RFQ above includes the applicable wage decision, showing the minimum hourly wage and any associated fringe that must be paid to all workers performing that work. Please note that if you own your company and are performing the work yourself, than Davis Bacon does not apply. It applies only workers that are not owners (called laborers and mechanics).
- Request For Quote
- RFQ 21-TL-RR-1 (Questions and Answers)
Request for Qualifications (RFQ) - DEVELOPER
The West Palm Beach Housing Authority (WPBHA) is soliciting responses to an RFQ from qualified developers for the co-development of affordable rental housing. Experience with public/private partnerships and a successful track record with Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) is required. Solicitation documents will be available effective March 5, 2021. Responses are due no later than 4:30 P.M. Friday, April 16, 2021, at the WPBHA offices located at 3700 Georgia Ave. West Palm Beach, FL 33405. [ read more ]